At Aurizon, we are always looking for new opportunities to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
Since 2011, we have been delivering more than products and commodities, giving back to our local communities, supporting over 370 community groups in the areas of health and wellbeing, community safety, environment and education.
Community Giving Fund recipients announced
We are proud to announce the latest recipients of the Aurizon Community Giving Fund grants. We received an extraordinary number of worthy applications to fund projects aligned to our commitment to community safety, health & wellbeing, education and environment within the communities we operate.
You can view a complete list of successful recipients here.
The next round of the Community Giving Fund grants will open Monday 16 September 2019. The round details and application form will be available on this web page and on our social media channels.
Follow us on Facebook to find out more.
Community Giving Fund Eligibility
- Non-profit organisations that hold an approved deductible gift recipient (DGR) status charity (Item 1) from the Australian Tax Office. If you are unsure of your organisation’s tax status, check with your financial advisor and the Australian Government’s ABN Lookup website.
- The Aurizon Community Giving Fund is focused on the broad areas of health and wellbeing, community safety, the environment and education. All applications for an Aurizon Community Giving Fund grant must fit within at least one of these funding categories to be eligible for consideration.
- Cash grants are only available for projects that affect the immediate areas in which Aurizon operates. View our areas of operation on the map to the left.
Delivering for our local communities
Being a part of our communities
Over the past seven years, the Aurizon Community Giving Fund has helped a diverse range of organisations across Australia deliver projects that make our local communities better places to live in.
Together, we make a difference where it matters most, supporting over 320 projects through charities and community groups.
Join our Community
– Got Your Back Sista, Rise Up and Thrive Program
– Children’s Hospital Foundation, ExtraCorporeal Life Support (ECLS) Training Course
- Gracemere State Emergency Service, Basket Stretcher and Mule
– Camp Quality, Touring Primary School Education Project
– Aspect Hunter School, Playground Shade Sails
– Sarina Landcare Catchment Association, Environmental Support for Local Schools Project