Our everyday business is built on moving a nation. We move a comprehensive range of commodities, including mining, agricultural, industrial and retail products for a diverse range of customers across Australia.
We transport retail goods and groceries across small and big towns and cities across Queensland; tonnes of coal to the eastern ports and iron ore in the West. We operate and manage the complex coal rail network in Central Queensland; and build new tracks to move freight more efficiently.
We pride ourselves on innovative, best-in-class rail infrastructure solutions including design, procure, construct, maintain and manage rail assets providing a one-stop-shop with a safety culture of ZEROHarm underpinning everything we do.
Railway Planning and Engineering
- Expert technical advice
- Greenfield and brownfield infrastructure
- Signalling and telecommunication specialists
- Design standards
- Integrated supply chain planning and simulation
Railway Construction and Maintenance
- Railway structures, bridges, culverts, earthworks and drainage
- Track construction, rail grinding and ballast cleaning
- Electrical traction, signalling and telecommunications system
- Environmental assessments, noise, dust and community impacts
- Access regimes
- Network control and asset management
- Rail management including incidents, emergencies and corridor access
- Network safety management systems and accreditation