Aurizon is an experienced national freight company with the capacity to move freight across Australia and beyond.
Our everyday business is built on moving a nation. We move a comprehensive range of commodities, including mining, agricultural, industrial and retail products for a diverse range of customers across Australia.
We transport retail goods and groceries across small and big towns and cities across Queensland; tonnes of coal to the eastern ports and iron ore in the West. We operate and manage the complex coal rail network in Central Queensland; and build new tracks to move freight more efficiently.
As Australia’s leading Bulk rail freight specialist, Aurizon provides integrated supply chain solutions to move bulk commodities safely and efficiently, connecting miners, primary producers and the manufacturing industry with international and domestic markets.
We pride ourselves on innovative, best-in-class rail infrastructure solutions including design, procure, construct, maintain and manage rail assets providing a one-stop-shop with a safety culture of ZEROHarm underpinning everything we do.
Railway Planning and Engineering
- Expert technical advice
- Greenfield and brownfield infrastructure
- Signalling and telecommunication specialists
- Design standards
- Integrated supply chain planning and simulation
Railway Construction and Maintenance
- Railway structures, bridges, culverts, earthworks and drainage
- Track construction, rail grinding and ballast cleaning
- Electrical traction, signalling and telecommunications system
- Environmental assessments, noise, dust and community impacts
- Access regimes
- Network control and asset management
- Rail management including incidents, emergencies and corridor access
- Network safety management systems and accreditation