Access to the Debt Investor site operated by Aurizon Holdings Limited and each of its subsidiaries, including Aurizon Network Pty Ltd and Aurizon Finance Pty Ltd (Aurizon Holdings) is subject to the following restrictions and terms:
In compiling the information contained on, and accessed through, this website (Information) Aurizon Holdings has used its best endeavours to ensure that the Information is correct and current at the time of publication but takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect therein.
The material on this site (this page and other pages accessed through this page) is restricted to persons who are ‘wholesale clients’ within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act). If you are a ‘retail client’ within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act (eg you are not a professional investor in securities) or we would be required to provide you with a regulated offer document in relation to any offer that we may make to you, you should not access this site.
The information contained on, and accessed through, this site (Information):
- is provided for informational and reference purposes;
- does not constitute and is not intended to constitute an offer or invitation or inducement to invest in relation to the issue, sale or purchase of any securities or financial products as those terms are used in the Corporations Act including but not limited to shares in the capital of Aurizon Holdings;
is not addressed to any person in a jurisdiction where access to it or any use of it would result in a contravention by Aurizon Holdings or any other persons or entity or entity, of the laws of that jurisdiction;
- does not constitute an offer of securities for sale in the United States. The securities may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (Securities Act). It is not intended that the securities will be registered under the Securities Act or any US state securities laws; and
- is not intended to constitute general or specific securities or financial product advice or a recommendation. The information does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular investor. Before making an investment decision on the basis of the information, you should consider whether it is appropriate in light of your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances. We recommend that you consult with your professional advisers before making any form of investment.
Aurizon Holdings’ debt programs are varied and replaced from time to time. Aurizon Holdings does not represent that the Information is necessarily complete, adequate or up to date, nor does it purport to contain or give access to all relevant information.
The credit ratings that appear on Aurizon Holdings’ debt investor pages are provided for use by wholesale investors only and must not be use otherwise, and Aurizon Holdings does not intend or authorise the use of them in support of or in relation to the marketing of financial products to retail investors in Australia or elsewhere.
Aurizon Holdings does not warrant or represent that the Information on this site is free from errors or omissions. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Aurizon Holdings nor its controlled entities or its directors, employees, agents or advisers (Associated Persons) accepts any liability whatsoever for any loss (including, without limitation, any liability arising from any fault or negligence on the part of the Aurizon Holdings or its respective Associated Persons) arising from the use of material accessible from this site or otherwise arising in connection with the material on this site. This site will not form the basis of any contract or commitment whatsoever. No sale of any securities described on this site will occur in any jurisdiction in which such offer, invitation, inducement, solicitation, recommendation or sale would be unlawful.
By proceeding to access the pages on this site, you confirm and agree that:
- you are a ‘wholesale client’ and not a ‘retail client’ within the meaning of the Corporations Act;
- you are either (a) not a ‘US person’ as that term is defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act, are not in the United States, and are not acting for the account or benefit of a US person, or (b) a ‘qualified institutional buyer’ as that term is defined in Rule 144A under the Securities Act;
- your access to this site does not violate applicable laws, including the laws of your home jurisdiction; and
View agreement in PDF
Do you agree to the above terms?