Since 2011, we have been delivering more than products and commodities, giving back to our local communities, supporting hundreds of community groups in the areas of health and wellbeing, community safety, environment and education.
Community Giving FundAre you a charity or community group in the areas of health and wellbeing, community safety, environment or education? If you are in need of funding, we can help. Twice a year, we offer cash grants up to $20,000 to eligible organisations in communities we work and live in. In almost 200 locations across Australia, we support hundreds of charities and not-for-profits.
You could be eligible to apply for a cash grant if you are a DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient) organisation registered with the ATO. It doesn’t matter how big or how small your organisation is, if it benefits our communities, we want to help it succeed.
Your community is our community.
The latest round of the Aurizon Community Giving Fund closed Friday 27 October 2017. The next Round will open in 2018, dates to be confirmed.
Giving Fund EligibilityPlease view our Guidelines and Terms & Conditions. We have also got a list of Frequently Asked Questions and guide on Tips for Writing Grant Applications which may be helpful when writing your grant application.
Who is eligible for a grant:
- Non-profit organisations that hold an approved deductible gift recipient (DGR) status charity (Item 1) from the Australian Tax Office. If you are unsure of your organisation’s tax status, check with your financial advisor and the Australian Government’s ABN Lookup website.
- The Aurizon Community Giving Fund is focused on the broad areas of health and wellbeing, community safety, the environment and education. All applications for an Aurizon Community Giving Fund grant must fit within at least one of these funding categories to be eligible for consideration.
- Cash grants are only available for projects that affect the immediate areas in which Aurizon operates. View our areas of operation on the map.
Together, we make a difference where it matters most, supporting over 280 charities and community groups.
Join our Community
– Got Your Back Sista, Rise Up and Thrive Program
– Children’s Hospital Foundation, ExtraCorporeal Life Support (ECLS) Training Course
- Gracemere State Emergency Service, Basket Stretcher and Mule
– Camp Quality, Touring Primary School Education Project
– Aspect Hunter School, Playground Shade Sails
– Sarina Landcare Catchment Association, Environmental Support for Local Schools Project
Aurizon has a proud and long history of supporting the communities in which it
operates, offering freight assistance to Queensland charities for many years.
The program provides in-kind support by distributing goods including food, clothing and books to struggling families.
Our current freight assistance partners include: