Rail & Track Services
Aurizon provides a range of mechanised maintenance services to sustain the rail network including:
- Rail grinding to restore rail condition
- Resurfacing to return track to normal geometry
- Ballast cleaning and drainage to restore ballast condition
We currently provide rail grinding services to Queensland Rail, Brookfield Rail in Western Australia and the Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) throughout their mainline network.
Our rail grinding services are in demand across Australia servicing major freight railway in the country from Mareeba to Geraldton via Melbourne and Broken Hill.
Our ongoing maintenance program ensures optimised operations and lifecycle of critical railway assets.
Maintenance capabilities include:
- Track inspections and comprehensive condition modeling
- Preventative network maintenance
- Emergency repair, response and recovery
- Integrated maintenance planning on an operational network