Aurizon has built more new track in Australia in the last five years that any other rail or construction company. We understand the logistics associated with remote area railway construction and the complexities of wet and dry seasons and challenging terrain.
We consistently deliver quality and cost effective construction services on time and to budget, resulting in fit-for-purpose rail solutions.
We leverage our extensive experience in all forms and disciplines of rail construction, including our core capabilities of:
- Track geometry and alignment
- Track laying and formation
- Track configuration and alignment
- Railway interfaces
- Railway structures, bridges, culverts, signals, masts and overhead traction structures
- Telecommunication and signal systems